Amazon Music is one of the largest on-demand streaming music services. It’s constantly growing. Publishing your show on Amazon music makes available on Alexa-enabled devices and on Audible, the world’s most popular service.
Submit A Podcast To Amazon
In order to submit a podcast to Amazon Music, you’ll need a few pieces of information nearby. You probably know this information already, find it in your podcast settings.
- The title of your show (this should be easy!)
- Your show’s RSS feed URL.
- The email address used in the RSS feed.
- The name of your hosting provider.
Step 1: Visit the Amazon Music submission page
Go to Amazon Music’s podcast submission page and sign in with your regular Amazon login credentials. If you don’t have an account, you can create one for free in a matter of seconds.
Step 2: Select the number of shows for submission
In this next step, you simply need to select the number of shows you intend to upload. Most podcasts only have one show to upload, but you may have multiple shows.
Step 3: Enter show name(s) and URL(s)
On this page, you’ll need to enter the name and RSS feed URL for each show. Click Next when you’re done.
Step 4: Submit some additional details
- Your full name
- Email address that’s in your RSS feed
- Your podcast hosting provider
- The country your podcast is primarily for
- Whether you’re interested in joining the creator community
After the form, agree to the content license agreement. Click Next to complete your submission.